The Girl in the Crocs


                                     

Hello! Hola! Bonjour! My name is Mackaylan O'Shields. I am a child of God, and lover of Jesus, music, fashion, my friends and family, Gilmore Girls and last but not least... Crocs. I am 13 years old and have a little sister, a little brother, and the best mom and dad anyone one could ask for. Here on this blog I hope to make you smile, and remind you that you are oh so loved by God. I hope to be real and authentic here. We all trip up and we all make mistakes. But the great thing about that is we can learn from them! As I take you through my life I pray that everything here eventually does two things:

1) Gives glory to God.
2) Encourages you and makes you smile.
                        
So what are you waiting for? 
Come join me and take a walk in my Crocs :)

Oh and P.S., while your surfing through the interweb, I hope you will check out my amazing mom's blog:     http://theoshieldsfamily.blogspot.com/  



Comments

Popular Posts