Winter Outfit Inspo




/




 This year my favorite thing to do is layer my clothes!
These first few outfits are just different light-weight tops layered on top of a black long sleeve shirt... We have:


....a leopard print cami




....this knit sweater tank (which I am madly in love with, it gives me Brady Bunch vibes)



... and this oversized tiger graphic tee


(this is definitely one of my favorite outfits, it makes me feel like an edgy skater girl)

...



Another easy outfit is a buttoned up cardigan with a comfy pair of jeans

I think this cropped cardigan went really well with my high waisted wide leg jeans.

             
                                                                                 ...
                   
 A crew neck and jeans is cute, comfortable, and perfect for any occasion. This fit is my go-to for when  I   want to look good, but also don't want to look like I put in any effort into looking good. This can also be easily dressed up by adding some jewelry!

**you can also add a turtle neck underneath for extra warmth and style :)


Speaking of turtlenecks... I introduce to you my new favorite outfit!

There is nothing about this look that I don't like. The cheetah turtleneck, black jeans, and boots contrast perfectly with this baby doll blouse (I hate using the word blouse, it sounds sooo old. But I didn't want to write top again soooo sorry)

...


This lovely fit is inspired by the "oversized sweatshirt, flared corduroy pants" combo you have seen all over your Pinterest board, and Tiktok. While I don't have any corduroy pants, I do have these lovely thrifted jeans that I drew smiley faces on the other day :) 


I'm slightly obsessed.



Last but not least is this gem right here....

I just recently discovered the  beauty that is layering sweaters on top of dresses. I love doing this when I'm tired of wearing cardigans, and want to rock a lil monochrome moment :)




Thank you sooo much for reading friend! I hope this helped! I love you sooo much, and God loves you too! Have a fantastic day ;) Type to ya later....

Comments

Popular Posts