Scenes of Christmas 2018

Image result for christmas

    Here I have for you a selection of candid (and not-so-candid)         pictures of the O'Shields family Christmas festivities of 2018:



Christmas Eve mostly consisted of baking, baking and more baking... but I loved it!



Every year on the night before Christmas my Aunt Betsi and my grandparents come over for soup, apple dumplings (what I am making above) and presents. These delicious dumplings are super easy to make, so If you want to use the recipe and try it out, click here.





Mamma makes Peanut butter balls every year and let me tell ya, they are the BOMB! Also if you wanna check out my marvelous mother's blog (you know you do *wink wink) it's linked in the side bar on my home page.



                            Lydia, Ace, and I had a blast decorating our distorted Christmas cookies:

















Christmas morning:









 I know what your all thinking; "Oh my goodness, did she really get a pair of crocs... I am soooo surprised" Just kidding haha ;)


                                                .......................................................................


As Ace played with his new toys, he told us that this was the BEST CHRISTMAS EVER, and I think I can vouch for that. I an so incredibly thankful for my gifts, for an amazing family to celebrate with, and Jesus, the reason for the Season.









































Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts