Five Friday Faves-Highlights of my Week

Here are five Highlights of my week!

1. Movie Night with my Youth Group 
On Sunday I got to indulge in candy and chocolate and watch a Disney movie with my friends at youth group. There is nothing like eating junk food and making fun of Disney Characters with your best friends (and having them get frustrated with you while talking during the movie, haha). 





2. Seeing a double Rainbow
On our way to pick up one of my friends to go to youth, our eyes were blessed with a double rainbow! How awesome is that?! 






3.Going to Five Below
Earlier in the week my little brother had stumbled upon the "buy what you can carry challenge" on YouTube... so of course he HAD to do it. My mother being the savvy spender that she is, suggested we do it at Five Below and I learned that I have seriously underrated it! Though I didn't participate in the challenge I did get two new notebooks and Peppa Pig stickers. 
Yes I am fifteen. 
Yes I got Peppa Pig stickers. 
Why?
Well, for one they were holographic and matched my phone case perfectly. And two, its an inside joke with my friends. Soooo.... I'm not as crazy as you think.




4. Binge watching Hart of Dixie
My mom began watching Hart of Dixie on Netflix a while ago and every once in a while I would watch an episode or two with her, and now I'm hooked. This week I have been making my way through season one. Though the southern accents are terrible and slightly offensive (not really offensive...but ya'll... they are really. really. bad.), I am in love with it! I highly suggest you give it a watch.

Hart of Dixie Romantic Comedy Small-Town Living Big City Attitude |  Soaps.com


5.Getting New Bathing Suits! 
This week I received two new bathing suits from Amazon and I was very concerned that they wouldn't fit. But, to my delight they did! And not only are they super cute, they are really good quality. Perfect for my trip to the beach next week!



Comments

Popular Posts