Life Update! Moving/New School?

Hey friends! God has been doing some amazing things in my life lately and I have some big, exciting changes coming very soon...so of course I thought I should fill you in!

First of all, I am moving! I've known for about a year now, and the big day is getting closer and closer! While I am sad to be leaving my small town that I've grown up in, I am ecstatic for this new adventure in a bigger city. It has been so beautiful seeing God's plan unfold for us. The way everything has worked out has shown me God's faithfulness in a brand new way. From choosing a new school to finding the perfect house and neighborhood, I see God's fingerprint in it all. 

So, since I am moving locations I will also be moving schools. Going from a 2A high school to a (4 or 5 A) is definitely going to be a change, but it is one I feel ready for. I've been praying for my new friends and that God will use me to bring Him glory in my new school. I can't wait to see what God has in store! 

While I am sad to say good bye to my amazing friends and family, I take comfort in the fact that it is only a "see you later" since I am not moving more than an 2 hours away. 

Because of this big change in my life, I was inspired to get a new haircut. I don't know why, but this new adventure has stirred up the desire in me to have a complete make over (by complete I just mean a fresh hair cut and a new outfit, I have deemed belly button piercings and plastic surgery unnecessary)




Here's to new adventures, God's faithfulness and a new do!  Have an amazing rest of your day and get ready for some fun, new content!! I love you, and God loves you too. You are seen ,known, and loved by God! Type to ya later...



Comments

  1. LOVE YOU!! and i’m going to miss you soooo much especially in strength. You’re an amazing human and I don’t doubt for a second that you’ll share Jesus with even more people at your new school!
    ~Mal Mal

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts