Taking Advantage of The Corona VIrus

Hey ya'll! So, um... I just learned that I'm not going back to school until the beginning of May. Due to the fact that I am a major extrovert and have a love/hate relationship with my current e-learning situation; I am not too thrilled. But as frustrating as all this is, there is nothing we can do to change it at the moment. So, to help myself and anyone else who is not too happy about their "coronacation", here are some ways to make the most of our current situation and take advantage of our time off:

1. Spend more time with Jesus
If you have been wanting to get in the word more but have always seemed "too busy" or just couldn't "get up early enough"... well ya'll now there is no excuse bahahaha. I am for sure gonna try my best to be more international in my quiet time now that I have no reason to be rushed.




2.Spring Clean/"declutter"
I don't know about you, but I kinda enjoy some good spring cleaning/decluttering. I especially enjoy cleaning out my closet. I understand that spring cleaning probably isn't everyone's favorite thing, but it is something productive to pass the time.


3.Cook
If you are a human (I hope you are), you have to eat. And now you have all the time in the world to cook what YOU want. I personally have been loving some sauteed bell peppers!


4 .Practice your sport
I know due to the Corona Virus many sports seasons are being canceled/postponed, and that is so frustrating. But, you can still use the time you have to train and practice. If you get to finish your season, you will be in great condition when you go back. If you don't get to finish out your season or you don't play a Spring sport, it is still great to practice and get better at what you love.

5. Work on your favorite hobby! IF you don't have one, find one... you have nothing better to do.
I personally have loved getting better at my hand-lettering during this time. If you are interested in trying calligraphy out yourself, I actually have a blog post that could help you get started!





I pray that everyone is staying safe and that this virus will go away soon. I love ya'll so much, and remember that this isn't the end, better days are up ahead. God has got the whole world in his hands, and He is greater than the hills and valleys (I know that is super cliche, but it still true). Type to ya later...

Comments

Popular Posts