(ah ah ah ah) Stayin' Alive

Heyo!!!Guess what ya'll?! I am alive... I think... Honestly right now this whole Corona Virus thing doesn't feel like real life. But, because of it I am out of school for three weeks, and I figured what better way to spend my free time than to start my blog back up? I cannot believe that I haven't posted anything in almost six months! When I took this break, I honestly barley realized it because of all the craziness that has been going on in my life. God has been teaching me so much, which I will defiantly share in future posts. Today I just wanted to hop on here, to let y'all know that I am back and you are so loved. I also wanted to remind you that it is possible to have peace in times like these. Whenever you find yourself anxious, look to the Lord. He is in total control and his love endures forever. While everything continues to change, remember that you can rely on the beautiful consistency and sovereignty of the Lord.

Take a look at these Bible Verses, I know you have time (haha):       
Hebrews 13:8
1 Peter 5:6
Jeremiah 17:7
Psalm 27:13-14

I love && Jesus loves you too! Type to ya later...






Comments

Popular Posts