August/Back-to-School Faves!

My August/Back-to-School Favorites


Hey peeps! It has been a hot minute since I have posted a current favorites. So here I am, to let ya'll in on what my back-to-school favorites have been!




✰What I am Eating:
 Lately I have been obsessed with these Oatmeal bars for breakfast! They are soooo delicious (and kinda nutritious... I think... haha). I like to eat these with my cereal in the morning so I don't get hungry again, the minute I arrive at school. You definitely need to check these out!



✰What I'm Reading
Lately I have been reading the Gospel of Matthew and it is amazing. My favorite verses so far has to be Matthew 5:43-48. I love how Jesus loves!




✰What I'm watching
Guyssssss. I have found a new obsession (thanks to my wonderful mother): Dawson's Creek! If you haven't heard of Dawson's Creek, its basically your typical cheesy teenage drama from the late ninetees. But I love it. I am only on the fourth episode, and already sucked in! But, don't worry ya'll Gilmore Girls is still my favorite show (haha).



✰What I'm loving (in general)
My planner: Since school has started, I have been in need of somewhere to keep my dates, and reminders. This why I I LOVE my planner. If you haven't invested in a planner this school year, I highly suggest doing so (especially if you are in high school, or do sports). My planner has made my life so much easier!

  


Blue-light blockers: If you have a school computer, you should definitely get yourself a pair of blue light blockers from amazon. They are basically glasses (not prescription obviously), that make your computer/TV/phone screen's lighting less harsh. If you are prone to headaches, these would be really helpful.



Thank you so much for reading! Love ya, type to you later...

Comments

Popular Posts