50 facts about Me


⇢ 50 Facts about Me ⇠ 

  1. I was baptized when I was 12 years old
  2. My favorite show is Gilmore Girls
  3. My favorite color is Yellow
  4. When I'm reading, or working on something I listen to Motown and blues
  5. I hate fitted t-shirts, the baggier the better
  6. Some of my favorite stores happen to be; TJ Maxx, Aerie, Old Navy, Francesca's, and Alterd State
  7. I am a crier
  8. I smile at anyone I make eye contact with. Some might say that is weird, but I think its polite. You never know, maybe it will brighten that person's day?
  9. I really like iced coffee
  10. I don't drink hot coffee, or hot chocolate. I don't like hot drinks
  11. My favorite food is chicken fried steak and gravy, or burgers and fries
  12. My favorite dessert is most definitely ice cream (I would say it is my favorite food, but I didn't know if that counted)
  13. I live in South Carolina
  14. I used to be obsessed with Full House (and I still really like it)
  15. My favorite movies include but are not limited to 27 Dresses, Shrek, The Sandlot, and High School Musical 
  16. My favorite YouTubers are Madison Bush and Jaclyn Brooke
  17. I am an enneagram 7; the Enthusiast
  18. My biggest fear is being all alone in the world/ not having in any family or friends to take care of me
  19. I hate the smell of steamed broccoli (who doesn't)
  20. I want to start a podcast or cooking show one day                               
  21. I will never die my hair a complete different color (I love my hair color)
  22. I can't remember a Summer I did not go to the beach
  23. I watch the same movies over and over again
  24. I enjoy singing in funny voices
  25. People hate watching movies with me due to my tendency to leave commentary (unless I'm at a movie theater, then I keep quiet)
  26. I LOVE shopping
  27. I LOVE putting together outfits
  28. I have a stuffed kangaroo named  Raleigh
  29. I cant sleep with out  Raleigh because I don't like falling asleep with out holding on to something
  30. The only relationship I've had (boyfriend wise) only lasted about 12 hours
  31. I can play the clarinet, the saxophone, the piano and the ukulele
  32. I play the saxophone and clarinet in marching band
  33. I play center on my basketball team
  34. Lady Antebellum is my favorite band 
  35. When I was in third grade I moved to Raleigh, North Carolina for about 6 months, but then moved back
  36. I hate it when people think they're too cool to have fun *insert eye roll here*
  37. I hate singing on stage, but I do it all the time
  38. I do NOT like big roller coasters
  39. I get close to crying anytime my sister or dad ride a big roller coaster, because I feel like I'm about to ride it
  40. I have a brother and sister 
  41. I'm the oldest in my family
  42. I was an only child for 6 years
  43. My favorite subject is history
  44. I used to watch House Hunters and Hallmark movies because I genuinely liked them
  45. I still do watch those shows, but I make fun of the people in them
  46. I LOVE fall 
  47. I LOVE candals (especially in the fall)
  48. I LOVE back to school shopping
  49. I make my bed every morning
  50. I LOVE pie 
Thanks so much for reading. I hope you learned something new about me. Don't forget that you are so loved. Type to ya later...

Comments

Popular Posts