A Day in my Life in Nashville TN

A Day in My Life in Nashville, Tennessee


This past weekend my family and I took a mini vacation to Music City USA, aka Nashville, Tennessee. When we first rode into downtown, I knew I would love this place. With the smell of food all around and music echoing through every door and window, I knew this was the place for me. Once we finally found a place to park, we purchased tickets for a trolley tour around town. 

We got off at the 7th stop at the farmers market and Tennessee history museum. While the museum was great my favorite part about this stop was the ice cream from Jenni's.




I had a small bowl of butter cake ice cream, and let me tell ya, it was GOOD!



After we explored the market, and monuments, we hopped back on the trolley and rode all the way through the rest of Nashville (and I am pretty sure I passed Luke Combs house) After, we made our way towards the Ryman Theater; the home church of the Grand Ole Opry. I think this was my favorite part of the day! As walked the old halls and took our picture on the stage, I decided that before I die, I MUST go to  concert here.



Lydia and I third wheeling with Minnie Pearl and Acuff


Once we finished admiring the Ryman Theater, we headed back to the hotel, and got dinner quickly afterwards at Logan's Roadhouse. There I ordered the amazing "kickin' chicken salad". It was delish!



I had a great time in Nashville with my family, and I highly suggest that you go yourself. It is definitely a one-of-a-kind experience. Thank you so much for reading! Type to ya later...

Comments

Popular Posts