Spring OOTW

My Favorite Spring Outfits of the Week

Sunday
On Sunday I like to dress up a little for church, so I paired my black and white t-shirt dress from Old Navy with my navy green vest (a fashion staple) from Target. For shoes I wore a cute pair of black booties and I accessorized by layering some bracelets.


Monday
On Monday I wore a blush pink baby doll top with Lucky Brand Jeans (witch I totally suggest investing in) and Birkenstock sandals. And to add my own special touch I added a pair of matching scrunchies and tasseled earrings.



** This was definitely one of my favorite fits 


Tuesday
On Tuesday I started out with a basic white tank top witch was originally from Target  (but I got for only four dollars at Clothes Mentor), a pair of high waisted American Eagle jeans, my favorite vest (again). To top it off from head to toe, I wore my Birkesntock sandals and a multi colored headband to tie it all together.



Wednesday
On Wednesday I styled a simple black top with funky blue pants and my black sandals from Target. I recently found these pants at T.J Maxx and fell in love with them. Not only are they comfortable, but they make a super easy outfit.




Thursday
On Thursday I went with a more relaxed style in anticipation of the coming of the weekend. I wore my Adidas joggers, a coral Southern Fired Cotton shirt, and my Champion slip on tennis shoes. Again, to add some extra cute details I layered a few scrunchies and hair tie from Old Navy.





Friday
On Friday I wore my t-shirt from Lecrea with my Lucky Brand Jeans and red Converse. I also accessorized with a floral hair tie/scarf from Walmart.

<< This is one of my favorite T-Shirts. It says I am not afraid to tell my story, God wrote it... that just hit me hard. 
Lecrea is a hip-hop artist/rapper and and shares his faith through his music and social media platforms. You should check out his tune because they are SO GOOD!







Saturday

Finally, to wrap up the week I wore a comfortable and cute combo on Saturday. Unless I go to town with my mom, I don't really go out much on Saturdays. SO, I paired this really cute, Country Chick shirt with my solid black Nike shorts and Champion tennis shoes. I don't really wear shoes when I'm inside, but with this beautiful spring weather you can catch me outside either riding my bike, or practicing basketball.



Colossians 3:12 tells us, "Therefore as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience". Yes, I love fashion in material form, but I also love how the Bible reminds us to "fashion ourselves" in a way that Jesus did.  Just as Jesus loves us, we should love others.
Thank you so much for reading. Please remember that you are so loved and beautiful. Type to ya later...

Comments

Popular Posts