Easter 2019

The stronger my relationship with the Lord grows, the more I fall in love with Easter! Because Jesus died on the cross for me (and you), I no longer have to fear death because I will live eternally with Him. I may have been sinful (and still am), but I am redeemed, forgiven and have a chance to live in the freedom Christ has given me. The cross gives me a raw, authentic hope (1 Peter 1:3-9) where I gain my consistent joy! Thank you JESUS!!!!!!!!!!




















There is a blood
 that cost a life
that payed my way 
death its price
when it flowed 
from the cross
my sins were gone
my sins forgot

There is a grave 
There is a grave
That tried to hide
This precious blood
That gave me life
In three days
He breathed again
And rose to stand in my defense
So I come to tell you He's alive
To tell you that He dries every tear that falls
So I come to tell you that He saves
To shout and to proclaim that He's coming back for you
-This Blood by Rita Springer

Comments

Popular Posts