February

Image result for february

What I'm listening to: I have a Dream from Mamma Mia 2. After seeing a live production on Mamma Mia I fell in love with this song and the idea of exploring the coasts of Greece. Needless to say I get a little wanderlust when I hear this song, but I love it!

Santoni island, Cyclades, Greece.



What I'm cooking/eating: Chips & Salsa





What I'm watching: Gilmore Girls. Guys, this is absolutely nothing new, but I haven't
been watching anything new. But this is one of the best shows to appear on a television screen. So, go check it out if you haven't.

Image result for gilmore girls



What I'm Reading: The Running Dream by Wendelin Van Draanen. Though I have not finished this book yet, it is so good! I'm not going to spoil anything I am just going to say, that you will laugh, cry and feel all the feels.

Image result for the running dream,




What I'm Wearing: Basic tops. Lately I have really loved basic shirts with little patterns and details. If you just pair one with a pair of jeans and a necklace, you got yourself a cute, simple, easy outfit






Learning: Jesus is what keeps us content! John 4:13-14 says, "Jesus answered, “Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.." Our worldly wants cannot be greater than our desire for JESUS! 








Comments

Popular Posts