A Little Bit About Me!

 Hey friends! For today's blog I decided to tell you some things about myself, so you can know the girl behind the screen.So, first things firsts, my name is Mackaylan. I am a lover of my Savior, Jesus Christ, my family, Gilmore Girls, basketball, music, movies, smiles, socks, writing and dancing (I don't take classes anymore, but it is still my favorite way to use my feet).
 A way to put it simply is, I am who I am. There is not a fake bone in my body (as far as I know haha). I have always thought that you shouldn't waste your time being someone you're not when you can be who God made you to be.  I didn't realize till a while ago that this has
become a big part of who I am. I live authentically, try to be like Jesus every chance I get, and I'm not gonna change who I am for anyone.
  I play the saxophone in the Cardinal Pride Marching  Band (the best little band in South Carolina) and play as #55 on the LMS girls basketball team. One think you might notice if you watched me during a game is that I often get a little too excited, causing me to get rough on defense. After the game you can catch me wearing my Adidas joggers and Crocs.

  Another fact about me is I have weird sense of humor. Not so weird that no one ever laughs about the same things as me, but there have been some times where I have been the only one chuckling in the room. Last but not least, I am a small town girl and an old fashioned kinda gal. I love watching old movies like State Fair and  believe that the gentleman should always open the door for their girl (*hint hint ;).
 Thank you sooo much for reading! I hope you guys have an awesome day and remember that you are oh so loved!

Type to ya later...







Comments

Popular Posts