The WHY behind my Blog


-The Why Behind my Blog-

Why do you blog?


  


 This question popped in my head earlier the other day, and once I started thinking about it, I figured it was important to let y'all know the "why" behind my blog.

 It started out as just a little idea God placed in my heart. Then, A Walk in my Crocs was born in the middle of December of 2018. I blog because I want to share my life with you. I blog because I want to share Jesus with you. I want to share a laugh with you. I want to be your friend and your sister. I want to show God through what I do. I want people to get a glimpse into the life of a spunky, small-town band nerd/basketball player who has an obsession with clothes, her Crocs, and fall decor.

 I blog because I want ya'll to know that you're not alone, and that you are known fully, and still loved by God (which is crazy awesome)! I don't know what I'm doing sometimes, and I certainly DO NOT have it all together, but I hope I can give as much advice as I can. And it's fun! That is why I blog.I love you, and Jesus loves you! Type to ya later...


Comments

Popular Posts