These are a few of my favorite things...

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes. Silver white winters that melt into Springs, these are a few of my favorite things....

Don't worry I'm not going to make you read the whole song (even though I do think it is healthy to sing every once in while) but, in case you didn't know, these are some of my favorite things: 



  • Jesus' unconditional love
  • Snail mail
  • Yellow roses
  • laughing until you cant breath 
  • Framily (friends and family) 
  • Dancing 
  • Singing... often in funny voices
  • Old songs
  • Old houses
  • Old movies/musicals
  • Cobble stone streets
  • Socks
  • Fires
  • Smiles
  • Decorating
  • Big dogs
  • Shopping                                        
  • Saxophones
  • Baking
  • Open windows
  • Lace
  • Mornings outside




























Comments

Popular Posts